1. Visit Greece.
2. Finish my master’s degree.
3. Get a job as a librarian.
4. Visit every brewery in WNC.
5. Attend a book signing.
6. Read 50 books.
7. Get my own apartment.
8. Get another tattoo.
9. Write a Happiness 365 post daily.
10. Lose weight.
More than half accomplished. Not bad! I didn’t visit nearly enough breweries and read only 40 books. Gave up on the Happiness 365 posts but they lasted for awhile! On to 2014…
I turned 31 last month and here are the goals I accomplished during the year I was 30…
- Throw my stepsister a baby shower
- Make As in all my classes
- Participate verbally more in my classes
- Start a local travel blog
- Learn Spanish
- Join a gym
- Join the Saluda Fire & Rescue Auxiliary
- Volunteer with the Preschool Outreach Program at Buncombe County Public Library
- Get a tattoo
- Dip-dye my hair purple (I got purple highlights instead)
- Have monthly Pinterest parties (August, September, October, November, December, January)
- Buy a new computer
- Paint and decorate my bedroom
- Exercise and eat healthy
- Join a book club (I joined several online and we read Between the Lines, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Night Circus, What Alice Forgot, Gone Girl, The Fault in Our Stars, The Kitchen House, Hourglass, Silver Lining Playbook, and Eleanor & Park.)
- Take a cake decorating class
- Donate to charity (Make a Stand Lemonade, Komen Race for the Cure, Cancer Research UK, Toys for Tots, Somaly Mam Foundation, Amazima Ministries, Animal Compassion Network, and Pint Night with Oskar Blues Fundraiser)
- Eat five things I’ve never tried before
- Go to a comedy show
- Buy/make a “Where I’ve Been” map and hang it on my bedroom wall
- Attend a book signing
- Watch (and review) 26 movies I’ve never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet (I didn’t get letters Q, U, V, or X but I’ll let it slide…)
I didn’t accomplish all of my goals so these are some I will continue to work on until I turn 32! 🙂
I haven’t done this link-up in a few months so there’s no recap… Here’s what I hope to accomplish this month!
- Get another tattoo
- Lose four pounds
- Read three books
- Visit Greece
- Post on my other two blogs
- Go to the NC Mountain State Fair
- Start flossing again
- Go to the shooting range
- Get a mani/pedi
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
yep that’s me about to go down the waterslide
2. Do you have a “honey do” list? Or a to do list of your own?
I don’t have a honey but my own to do list is very long!!
3. Would you go for a massage? Facial? Spa treatment?
All of the above… It’s about time to find a good Groupon special again.
4. What was the last song you danced to?
I danced to A LOT of songs on Saturday night… “The Wobble” is the one that sticks out in my head!
Bonus question for blog hoppers to answer:
5. Do you collect anything?
Starting weight: 208 pounds
Last week’s weight: 187 pounds
Current weight: 185 pounds
Weekly weight loss: 2 pounds
Total weight loss: 23 pounds
Weeks on Weight Watchers: 24