1. Monday I watched Sam, went to Spanish class, and watched the Panthers/Eagles game at Hannah’s while indulging in some chicken wings and beer.
2. Tuesday I got my first tattoo!! It hurt but it only lasted five minutes. 🙂 I love it! (It’s my name in Korean.) Cindy got another one too. Then we celebrated with a late lunch at 12 Bones (where Obama eats when he visits Asheville).
3. Wednesday my mom and I went back to her friend Linda’s house to paint the pottery we sculpted on my birthday. Can’t wait to see how it turns out! Then I went to my first meeting of the Saluda Fire & Rescue Auxiliary. We planned the Christmas party and Christmas donations.
4. Yesterday I did storytime, went shopping, and went to the gym. Last night we decorated our tree. The kitties have been climbing inside it and I estimate that at least a quarter of the ornaments are already on the floor. That’s why we put only unbreakable ornaments up!
5. I applied for another library job… Wish me luck!