1. Show us in pictures how your summer is going so far…
2. What is one thing you are never too busy for?
My favorite TV shows… Gotta keep my Bumday Monday TV nights free! 🙂
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Finishing up an online class.
4. What is the best advice you have ever received?
I don’t usually ask for or receive advice… But I think the best decision I have made was to get my master’s in library science and move back home to start a new career!
5. Share some of your favorite quotes…
1. Swimming! At Pot Shoals and Crystal Springs.
2. The Blue Ridge BBQ Festival.
3. Khaled Hosseini’s book signing!
4. My mom’s birthday… Dinner and Evita!
5. Shooter Jennings at The Orange Peel.
6. The Virginia Creeper Trail!
7. A patriotic pedicure 🙂
8. Mad Men, True Blood, and Game of Thrones… And the Dexter season premiere is tomorrow!
9. Silver Linings Playbook… One of the best books I’ve read this year.
10. Mud… One of the best movies of the year.
What a great day… Cycled 17 miles on the Virginia Creeper Trail!