1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Not having to work or study, just having fun!
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Nope, just Jen.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Run around and play. Until I got to middle school, then I had a “friendship circle” and we sat on the basketball court. LOL.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I don’t think I ever really decided.
5. What was your favorite toy?
I loved trolls.
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I guess I wasn’t that amusing… I was just mean to my little brother!
1. D is for DAY: Which day of the week would you most like to have two of every week?
Friday. No school, no work, no homework due.
2. D is for DRAMA: What’s your all-time favorite television drama?
Sons of Anarchy.
3. D is for DOG: What breed of dog that you’ve never owned would you most like to?
4. D is for DRINK: What single drink do you drink most often?
5. D is for DESSERT: What is your single favorite dessert?
Key lime pie.
6. D is for DIME: What is the last thing you remember being able to buy for 10¢ or less?
A piece of gum.
- Grab a book, any book.
- Turn to page 56.
- Find any sentence (or a few, just don’t spoil it) that grabs you.
“You look like hell.”
Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult
1. Cake decorating class. We made flowers this week!
a messy hobby!
my teacher made this example
i finally made one i was happy with
lots of flowers and leaves
3. Watched my brother’s softball team after class Tuesday night. They won again!
Amanda, Kelly, and Seth
Zach up to bat
Madison drawing Callee’s portrait
3. Wednesday I went out to lunch with Zach and Kelly at Mountain View BBQ… Then I posted a review of it on my new blog! I also tried to get my drivers license but the DMV “bus” that is supposed to be there once a week wasn’t! So I went to the Democratic Party Headquarters to register to vote instead.
took this photo on the way home… so pretty!
4. Today I went to lunch at Breanna’s, the movies (End of Watch), and shopping. I got all this cute stuff!
5. My precious babies. Who are sometimes little monsters…
1. Do you prefer to drive to your vacation spot or fly?
Fly. I hate driving.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I am where I want to be living. Home sweet home! But if I HAD to choose someplace else, it’d be Bali.
3. Should grown women wear leggings?
4. If you could change your name to any other name, would you? And what would it be?
No. I don’t think you should change your first name; your parents gave it to you. Unless it’s something really awful like Failure.
5. What magazines to you have subscriptions to?
So many! I do this online survey program and earn free magazine subscriptions. People, Glamour, Martha Stewart, some travel magazines. I have a giant pile!!
1. When I was little I was called by my full name, Jennifer. (It didn’t change to Jen until kindergarten when there was another Jennifer in the class. My second cousin actually with the same last name as well!)
2. Nerds are my favorite candy.
3. If I could have one magical power, it would be to be invisible. (I would spy on people a lot!)
4. If I could go back to school, it would be to become a librarian. (I am back in school for it now!)
Yet another blog swap! Will I ever stop??? Sign up here or here!