1. My second week at work. Sam is getting to know me a little better now and we’ve been having fun. 🙂
2. Crafts, crafts, crafts! I made a lot this week for my Youth Programming & Services class. (Remember, these are supposed to be for teens!)
3. Wednesday I had an awesome day full of eating and drinking: lunch at Stone Bowl Korean Restaurant, froyo at Tutti Frutti, beer at Lexington Avenue Brewery, and dinner at Chai Pani. I also visited my alma mater, UNC-Asheville (a trip to the library for an assignment in one of my MLIS classes).
4. Dinner with my family last night (mom, stepdad, brother, and sister-in-law). I forgot to take pics but we had some awesome lasagna, garlic bread, and fried okra.
5. I’m flying to Tampa today! Staying with my friend Tessa this weekend then on Monday we (along with my mom, my aunt, Tessa’s mom, and our friend Kathryn) leave on our cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman!!