1. Lose 20+ pounds.
Lost 0 pounds… But I also gained 0 pounds.
2. Read 52+ books.
I read four so I’m well on my way! Check out my book blog for reviews.
3. Visit 1+ new (to me) US city.
Visiting Seattle in March.
4. Visit 1+ new (to me) country.
Visiting Canada in March.
5. Visit 5+ new (to me) breweries and vineyards in WNC.
Visited Hi-Wire Brewing.
6. Get 2+ tattoos.
Not in January.
7. Find a higher paying job.
Will start looking in March.
8. Live 100% by myself for the first time (no roommates, boyfriend, mom…).
That will come after #7…
9. Go to a book signing or book/library-related event (YALLFest, ALA Annual Conference).
I went to Wiley Cash’s book signing.
10. Maintain my book and local travel blogs and start a new general travel blog.
Added 18 posts to my book blog (!), five to my local travel blog, and created a new general travel blog (but haven’t gotten any posts up yet).
11. Take Spanish classes.
Hired a teacher and have had two classes so far! We meet once a week and she gives lots of homework.
13. Wean myself off meat until I’m down to one carnivorous meal a week (or month!).
Have not started this one yet. 😦
14. Do something I’ve never done before (play golf, ride in a limo, go hang-gliding…).