1. When you have to cut back on spending for a time, what are the niceties you’re least likely to give up even though you could (or should)?
Traveling. It’s my passion and I will never give it up!!
2. In leaner times, what are your go-to “famine foods?”
Ramen noodles, the value menus at fast food restaurants, boxed macaroni and cheese…
3. How do you keep yourself amused or entertained in times requiring great frugality?
The library… Free books and DVDs! Downloading TV shows and movies. Doing free outdoorsy things (swimming, hiking). Board game night with friends.
4. When was the last time you had to go into austerity mode?
Right now. I am choosing to live with my mom rather than be poor!
5. What’s a necessary expenditure others might consider an extravagance?
Going out to dinner with friends!
Check out the original post here.