Best I’ve Read So Far: We’re halfway through the year (crazy how time flies!), which top three books are the best you’ve read so far this year?
1. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
2. Life as We Knew It
3. The Snowman
Can’t wait to be home in four days! I am feeling pretty bummy after five weeks of backpacking, so the first thing I’m going to do is go shopping, get a haircut, and get a mani/pedi! Then spend time with family and friends of course. And I have big plans to redecorate my bedroom! Since I’ll be living with my mom for awhile. 🙂
How many tattoos do you have and if you don’t have any, do you want one and of what?
I don’t have any but I do want to get some, starting with my name in Korean (on the inside of my lower left arm).
What is the best present you ever received?
A car for my high school graduation present.
Tall, dark, and handsome or pretty boys?
Tall, dark, and handsome I suppose.
How did you meet your significant other?
At a bar the night the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004.
1. What do the words ‘freedom’ and ‘liberty’ mean to you? Does your mind go more in the direction of not being persecuted or discriminated against or does it head in the direction of doing what you please?
I would agree with the former statement more. Freedom shouldn’t mean everyone can just do as they please; there have to be some rules.
2. Nathan’s sponsors a hot dog eating contest every 4th of July. Last year over 40,000 people attended the event and almost 2 million watched it on TV. The winner ate over 60 hot dogs and buns in 10 minutes. How do you like your hot dogs?
With ketchup and mustard.
3. If you were going to enter an eating contest what would be on the menu?
Fruit seems like an easy way to go. Berries?
4. Do you run your house more as a dictatorship or a democracy?
A little of both at times.
5. Where was your favorite summer place when you were a kid?
Anywhere I could swim (lake, pool, river).
6. Do you have a guest room? Would you want to stay there?
Don’t have one. Don’t even have a home at the moment!
7. Next Wednesday America celebrates her independence. Do you have any special plans for the 4th of July? If you live outside the USA, when and how does your country celebrate its own patriotic holiday?
I plan to go to a party and watch fireworks!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have not had a good two days in Moscow. Can’t wait to get home in five days!
101. Name four things you always have with you.
Money, ID, phone, mirror.
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have?
103. What causes you to you admire people?
104. Do you like sports?
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not?
What? Ha ha.
106. What is your favorite male name?
107. Do animals go to heaven?
I don’t know.
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad?
The last time I visited him in Arkansas probably. Bowling or playing some kind of sport.
109. What is your favorite hair style?
Straight and parted in the middle. Boring!
110. Do you like your name?
111. When was the last time that you quit your job?
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think?
What time is it? Or that I have to pee.
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter?
114. What is the perfect day for you?
Not this one.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom?
It’s been awhile (I had a cleaner at my last apartment).
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why?
117. Have you met anyone online?
Friends but not guys.
118. Have you ever smoked?
When I was a drunk teenager but it was gross.
119. Do you like celebrities?
Some of them.
120. Do you like traveling?
Monday Quiz About Me
1. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Trolls! And Barbies.
2. Where did you go this weekend?
I was on a train in Russia!
3. When was the last time you shopped for yourself? What did you buy?
Today. A purse, a CD, a t-shirt, and a nesting doll set.
4. Paper, plastic, or reusable?
What’s your go to appetizer recipe(s)?
Either cream cheese pinwheels or five-layer Mexican dip!
Top 5 Tuesday
1. Sean Penn
2. Christian Bale
3. Charlie Hunnam
4. Jeremy Renner
5. Peter Dinklage