Went to the Tiki Bar in Chimney Rock/Lake Lure today!
1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
A tie between American Psycho and Requiem for a Dream.
2. What is your favorite quote?
Most of my favorite quotes are from books, TV shows, or songs… But I like “Totes magotes” from I Love You, Man!
3. What is the best movie to watch for girls night in?
Bridesmaids or Pitch Perfect.
4. What is the best breakup movie?
5. Who would you want to play in a movie about your life?
6. Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid?
Reese Witherspoon or Jennifer Aniston.
1. Swimming! At Pot Shoals and Crystal Springs.
2. The Blue Ridge BBQ Festival.
3. Khaled Hosseini’s book signing!
4. My mom’s birthday… Dinner and Evita!
5. Shooter Jennings at The Orange Peel.
6. The Virginia Creeper Trail!
7. A patriotic pedicure 🙂
8. Mad Men, True Blood, and Game of Thrones… And the Dexter season premiere is tomorrow!
9. Silver Linings Playbook… One of the best books I’ve read this year.
10. Mud… One of the best movies of the year.
1. When you have to cut back on spending for a time, what are the niceties you’re least likely to give up even though you could (or should)?
Traveling. It’s my passion and I will never give it up!!
2. In leaner times, what are your go-to “famine foods?”
Ramen noodles, the value menus at fast food restaurants, boxed macaroni and cheese…
3. How do you keep yourself amused or entertained in times requiring great frugality?
The library… Free books and DVDs! Downloading TV shows and movies. Doing free outdoorsy things (swimming, hiking). Board game night with friends.
4. When was the last time you had to go into austerity mode?
Right now. I am choosing to live with my mom rather than be poor!
5. What’s a necessary expenditure others might consider an extravagance?
Going out to dinner with friends!
Check out the original post here.