When and where did you last travel?
Last week I visited my family in Arkansas.
In June I was on a five-week trip that included the Trans-Mongolian Railway.
This has been an extensive travel year for me!
1. Do you have any special plans for this fall?
I am going on a cruise in September and to my cousin’s wedding in November.
2. Do you collect anything?
Elephants! And I’m starting to buy owl stuff too.
3. Have you done any canning or freezing this season?
No, I don’t garden.
4. Do you have a friend who lives far away? Where do they live?
So many. I have friends all around the world and country.
5. When in a store, restaurant, or other business, do you ever complain or praise to the management?
I praise but don’t usually complain. I save that for TripAdvisor. Last night I had the worst service at a restaurant. I did complain because both my dish and my sister’s were missing something.
1. What is your dream job?
A travel writer or event planner for celebrities.
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I changed my mind a lot.
4. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
I don’t have a field, or advice… Yet!
5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work?
When WordPress doesn’t save my drafts properly and I have to redo the whole post, like this one!
6. What are your biggest fears?
26. What type of errands do you like running?
I don’t mind driving around, going to the bank or wherever.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Green, white, and gray.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
I did as a kid.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
33. Do you watch SpongeBob?
No, but I used to when I was a nanny.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
Probably around 80.
35. Do people consider you smart?
I think so.
36. How many piercings do you have?
Ears and nose.
37. Are you signed onto AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
39. How do you feel about your family?
I love them.
40. Do you have an iPod?
Yes, it’s about seven years old though.
41. What time do you go to bed?
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
An old mixed CD.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
I’m pretty bad at memorizing those.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
World peace. 🙂
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
My friends in Korea.
47. Do you like hugs?
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
My name is pretty easy.
50. Last person you hugged?
My friend Cindy I think.
1. I learned how to make pad thai in Phuket, Thailand.
2. I have always wanted to travel the world.
3. My purse always has a hairbrush and mirror.
4.One day when I am finished with school I am going to be a librarian.
1. My mom made an amazing key lime pie last Friday night! My fave dessert. 🙂
2. Had an awesome Saturday evening with Cindy and Amanda: Indian food for dinner, ice cream for dessert, and then lots of wine on Cindy’s back porch.
3. Swimming on Sunday at Lake Shelia.
4. On Monday my brother, sister-in-law, and I drove to Arkansas to visit my dad, stepmom, half-brother, and half-sister. We had a blast! The week included: swimming in the lake, a new fedora, eyeshadow and nail experiments, bowling, the “How To Avoid Talking To People You Don’t Want To” face, noodle fights in the hotel room, so much food, playing chicken in the pool, a (temporary) tattoo party, an awesome canoe trip, and discovering new music (including Jack Sparrow, Like A Boss, and Blackout).
5. Heading back to NC today and Callie’s coming back with me for three weeks!