1. Dexter and Homeland season premieres! Dexter was insane!!
2. We made roses in cake decorating class!
3. I finally made my “Where I’ve Been” map! (The light yellow pins are where I’ve lived… NC, Charleston, Miami, Dallas, Prague, and Seoul. I didn’t pin all the states I’ve visited and just put one pin in each country I’ve visited even if I’ve been there multiple times or to multiple cities there.)
4. I cooked! And tried to make it healthy. 🙂 Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo was actually really good… Even the leftovers!!
5. I had an AWESOME day yesterday!! It was my first day to do storytime at a local preschool. I was kind of nervous, but it turned out great! I read to and sang songs with two classes (three and four year olds) and they were all so sweet and enthusiastic! Then my mom and I did a little shopping (see my goodies below from Michael’s and World Market), went to lunch at a delicious restaurant (Neo Cantina), and got pedicures (which we got deals on from Living Social so they were cheap!).