1. Summertime is a season of reunions, weddings, and other family celebrations and gatherings… Are any of the above on your calendar in the next two months?
Only a 4th of July party.
2. June is National Iced Tea Month… Are you an iced tea drinker? If so, how do you like yours (sweet, flavored, etc.)?
Not an iced tea drinker… Although iced sweet tea is delicious.
3. When were you last nervous? Looking back, was the ‘event’ actually nerve-worthy?
The public speaking I’ve had to do in my new job as a children’s librarian… It hasn’t been so bad!
4. The bristle toothbrush was invented in China on June 26, 1498… Not sure how that date was pinned down so precisely but, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being sick to your stomach and 1 being not at all, how nervous do you feel when you’re headed to the dentist? Do you see your dentist twice a year?
5. What’s making news in your town this week?
The front page of the paper today is about a house fire… Two cats died 😦
6. Curtains, drapes, blinds… Your window treatment of choice? Are there any bare windows in your house? Is that by choice or because you haven’t gotten around to covering them?
I could care less about that stuff… I have curtains in my room that match my pillows, chair, and nightstand.
7. Summertime is officially here (in the Northern hemisphere anyway)… What one song is a must-have on your summer playlist?
Sail by AWOLNATION.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I woke up to a frog in my bed yesterday morning… Here was my attempt at cat shaming.