1. 2000: The first time I was on a plane… I went skydiving. And I can’t believe I don’t have any photos of it!!
2. 2000: The next time I was on a plane I went to New York City for New Years Eve.
3. 2004: My first time out of the country. I went backpacking around Europe for a month!
La Basilique du Sacré Coeur de Montmartre, Paris
4. 2004: My first cruise.
5. 2010: My first solo trip (Los Angeles).
6. 2010: My first visit to Asia. I moved to Korea!
milkshakes in a carton… one of my favorite Korean things
I visited London with my friends Breanna and Hazel in May 2004. It was our first stop on a whirlwind European backpacking trip that I had planned as a college graduation gift to myself. It was also the first time I had visited another country. (Hard to believe that eight short years later that number has risen to 35!)
We spent eight days in England total (also visited my friend Anna in Exeter) and it didn’t rain at all! I guess we were lucky. I really enjoyed our time in London. My favorite place we visited was the Tower of London.
Tower of London
Las Vegas, NV
Daniel and I visited Vegas with four other friends in March 2008. We had a blast! Unlimited champagne brunch at Bellagio, gambling, clubbing… We never made it to Cirque du Soleil or the Hoover Dam so I’ll have to go back! It was definitely a party trip.
Los Angeles, CA
I visited LA on accident in May 2010. I was on my way to Korea (for the first time) and got stuck there for over 24 hours. (At least they gave me a free hotel room and meal vouchers!) So I made the most of it by visiting Manhattan Beach and taking a tour of the city (Venice Beach, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood).