Almost a week late, but oh well…
1. How do you feel about April Fool’s Day?
I haven’t “celebrated” it since college… I usually forget all about it. Thankfully no one plays any tricks on me either! I used to love the horror movie though.
2. Do you like birds?
I don’t like or dislike them I guess. They can be kind of scary. In the Dominican Republic (2007) we went to Ocean World. There was an aviary (I guess that’s what it’s called) where lots of birds landed on me… It was kind of freaky!
3. How often do you wear your hair in a ponytail?
Now that my hair is long, pretty much every day (or at least on days when I leave the apartment). I don’t like falling into the ponytail routine but I am trying to grow my hair out…
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. That’s dumb. I don’t believe in soulmates either.
5. What is your favorite appetizer?
There are oh so many… I guess the cheese wedges from O’Charley’s. Or queso. Mmmmmmm.
6. What is your favorite brand of heels?
I don’t wear heels.
7. Are you a picky eater?
Duh! I like lettuce only in salads (not on burgers, tacos, or sandwiches). I only like raw onions in Mexican food. I don’t like most Korean food (I don’t like tofu, eggs, seafood, pickled vegetables, fatty meat, seaweed…). Picky picky!
8. Is there a TV show you like that nobody ever talks about?
Cougar Town. It is so hilarious but gets no love!
Ellie looks awful in this photo…
9. Do you prefer hot tea or cold tea?
I’m not really a tea person. Both are OK.
10. Gale or Peeta? (If you don’t know how to answer, read The Hunger Games.)
Reading the books I could never really decide but after watching the movie I would say Gale because he is way hotter!
Original post can be found here.