More randomness found in the blogosphere in an attempt to cure my boredom…
1. What is your favorite song/artist?
I don’t really have one. I know that’s weird, but I’ve never really been into music. I like(d) to listen to it in my car, and on my iPod when I’m going on a walk, but I just listen to random crap. I did recently buy my first concert ticket in YEARS… Lady Gaga! It better be awesome.
2. If you could eat one thing/type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If you had asked me a year or two ago I would have said Mexican. But since moving to Korea, it’s Indian (if you thought I was going to say Korean food then you’d be dead wrong). I love samosas, naan, and curries… Mmmmmmmmmmmm. This is the last Indian food I ate (two weeks ago in Bangkok):
3. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up, and what are you now?
I really don’t remember. Probably a teacher. And I know now that’s definitely not for me! I’ve also wanted to be an FBI agent, travel writer, and wedding planner. Now I am a student and will hopefully be a librarian in two years!
4. What’s your favorite movie?
Tie between American Psycho (love Christian Bale) and Requiem for a Dream (love the music… which now I have to listen to). Speaking of which, here’s a really awesome/horribly disturbing Kenny Powers quote from the last episode of Eastbound & Down: “I feel like my life has become Requiem for a Dream, and I have front row tickets to the ass-to-ass scene.”
5. What is your favorite place to shop?
Old Navy and Target!
6. What are five things you never leave the house without?
Cell phone, camera, wallet, hairbrush, and mirror.
7. How many kids do you want and do you already have their names picked out?
Not sure… Maybe zero. Or one. I would like a girl but I only have a boy name picked out: Finnegan Teller. Don’t make fun of it. For a girl, I like Harper, Riley, Jane, Lucy, Emerson, and Ellis.
8. What is your favorite TV addition?
SONS OF ANARCHY!!
9. What is the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
For my mom’s 50th birthday, she drove from NC to where I lived in TX and then we drove through northern NM to AZ (the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Tucson). Then we drove back through southern NM and TX (Balmorhea). Read all about it here.
10. What is your favorite book?
Probably Jon Krakauer’s Into Thin Air. It was pretty amazing. But yesterday I finished a really awesome book called The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. I cried and laughed out loud several times in Starbucks.
11. What is your favorite day of the week?
Well now that I’m unemployed, they all kind of run together… I guess Friday. I have to leave the apartment for a few hours in the afternoon while our house is cleaned, so I usually go to a movie and then come home to a spotless apartment. It’s nice.