Wow, I have been such a horrible blogger! I didn’t post last month at all. So for my “Happiness 365” series here are my “Days 213-243” in Instagram photos… (Unfortunately they posted backwards!)
I’ve missed a few weeks…
1. July is National Ice Cream month… Are you celebrating?
You know, I really haven’t been eating enough ice cream this summer. That needs to change!
2. What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Going to the movies.
3. What is the one book from high school that you remember reading most?
Lord of the Flies.
4. Have you ever visited Charleston, SC?
Yes! I even lived there for a year.
1. Wednesday, July 24th is National Drive-Thru Day… Do you have any drive-thrus that you have a hard time passing?
I go to Wendy’s about once a week. Love me a chocolate Frosty.
2. Other than signing your name, when was the last time you physically wrote something?
I write notes all the time.
3. What was the first movie you saw in a movie theater? The latest one?
The first one I remember was Snow White… Most recent was The Heat.
4. Have you ever visited Disney?
Yes, when I was three and six.
1. What is your favorite pair of shoes?
Old Navy flip flops.
2. Do you get embarrassed easily?
I don’t think so…
3. What makes you cringe?
Nails on a chalkboard.
4. July 29th is National Lasagna day… Are you celebrating? What kind of lasagna do you prefer?
Nope… But I LOVE my mom’s lasagna!!
Bonus question for blog hoppers to answer:
5. How did you celebrate your last birthday?