1. What’s one simple small pleasure on your summer “to do” list?
Go swimming as much as possible.
2. Do you have strong feelings or opinions regarding the immigration debate in your home country? Feel free to share your thoughts, but please play nice.
I’m not sure where I stand… I was a (legal) immigrant in Korea for two years and I’m glad I had the opportunity to go to another country and make money when mine wasn’t providing for me. However there has to be some kind of policy; you can’t just have millions of people moving to a new country with no rules.
3. What’s something in your home or wardrobe that could be described as “star spangled”?
I have a gray scarf with stars all over it that I adore! Of course I can’t find a photo of it now.
4. Is your house set up for a party?
Not unless it’s outside.
5. What one never-before-visited city in America, would you most like to see?
This is a hard one but I’m going to go with Boston. Also San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle!!
6. Your favorite red food? White food? Blue food?
Raspberries. Rice. Blueberries. (Off the top of my head…)
7. What freedom do you value the most, and why?
(Mostly) equal rights of men and women… I’d hate to live in a Muslim country and not be allowed to do the same things as men.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Happy 4th! I’m actually writing this post almost a week late… But I had an awesome 4th of July party despite the rain!