1. June 17th is Eat Your Vegetables Day… Do you need a special day to celebrate veggies? Your favorite veg?
No, I eat veggies but I much prefer fruit! My favorite vegetables is probably green beans.
2. How did you spend your Father’s Day? Or for those who don’t have Father’s Day on June 16th, what did you do this weekend?
My dad lives in Arkansas so I never get to see him for Father’s Day. I had a great weekend though! Including the Blue Ridge BBQ Festival, a Khaled Hosseini book reading/signing, dinner at Farm Burger, an afternoon at Twin Lakes, dinner at The Green Room, seeing the play Evita!, babysitting my adorable niece, watching the movie This is the End, and making southwestern chicken salad for dinner!
3. June 18th is National Splurge Day… If you were (are) going to participate what would/will you splurge on?
4. What is the farthest you’ve ever traveled from home?
I’ve been all the way around the globe…
Bonus question for blog hoppers to answer:
5. What’s on your summer bucket list?