1. Crazy Sam’s dad often traveled for business, and always remembered to bring her the little complimentary soaps or body lotions he got from the hotel. When you travel, do you bring back souvenirs? Send postcards?
I do send postcards and I usually get one small souvenir for myself. Sometimes I get souvenirs for friends and family as well.
2. When you fly, do you prefer window or aisle? Or doesn’t it matter?
Aisle! It matters!!
3. According to Askmen.com, Jim Anderson (Robert Young) of Father Knows Best is the best TV dad ever. Who is your favorite TV (or movie) dad?
Just thinking about the TV shows I watch regularly, I would choose Ned Stark from Game of Thrones.
4. Sam’s father was the family disciplinarian. What about you? Do you consider yourself a rule maker, a rule follower, or a rule breaker?
Rule follower for the most part, the other two sometimes.
5. Sam’s father was the one who gave her driving lessons. Think back to your first few times behind the wheel. Were you a naturally good driver?
Yes, but driving a stick shift didn’t come naturally. It was easy enough to learn though.
6. This week’s featured artist, Kenny Loggins, was born in Washington state. Have you ever lived in, or traveled to, any of our northern border states? (For those of you not as well versed in geography as Crazy Sam, that’s AK, WA, MT, ND, MN, WI, MI, PA, NY, VT, and ME.)
I have been to Pennsylvania and New York.
7. As part of the duo Loggins and Messina, Loggins performed the song “House at Pooh Corner.” Do you have a favorite character from the Winnie the Pooh books/movies?
Eeyore of course!
8. The mercury is going to start rising. How hot is too hot for you? 85? 95? Or are you one of those “the hotter the better” people?
I like it to be 90 if I’m going swimming. If not, 70-80 is good for me.
9. To celebrate Father’s Day, Sam is giving away her father’s favorite candy: Life Savers. Would you prefer a roll of Wild Cherry, Butter Rum, Wint O Green, or Pep O Mint?
How about some fruity Gummi Savers instead?