1. Have you learned more from success or failure? Explain.
I think from success. I have been pretty successful as of late (getting my master’s degree and my dream job). Failure pisses me off but not in a good, motivational way.
2. What did you call your grandparents when you were growing up?
Mimi and Papaw; Grandma and Grandpa.
3. You’re invited to a luau. In keeping with that theme, what dish will you bring to share?
I would do some research first so I don’t know but offhand I’d say… Pineapple and ham kabobs.
4. What one person’s life story do you think everyone should know about?
This is a hard question because I’m not too into history myself… Gandhi? Martin Luther King Jr.?
5. “Don’t sweat the small stuff.” Agree or Disagree? Why?
Agree… It’s not worth it. But then again when all the small stuff you don’t sweat adds up, it might turn into big stuff. So I guess I dunno!
6. June is National Rivers Month. When were you last on a river? What’s the prettiest river you’ve ever seen? What’s a river you’d like to see?
I just went to a river last weekend to go swimming. The prettiest river I have seen was the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi, Thailand. And I would love to see the Amazon and the Nile!
7. Speaking of rivers… Paddling, fishing, swimming, or bird watching safely from the shore? Which activity would you choose?
Swimming! I love swimming in the summer.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Aren’t my babies the cutest?