1. What question do you often ask yourself?
I don’t know… Sometimes I question my laziness/procrastinating nature or I think about my future.
2. Do you grow roses? What’s your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
I do not grow anything; I can’t even keep a cactus alive. Roses aren’t my favorite flower and I don’t have a favorite color of rose or remember seeing a spectacular one. I have been given a dozen roses before and of course I loved them. (Even if they’re not my favorite they’re still pretty!)
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their ‘use by’ date? Take medication that’s expired? Buy a dented can?
I do look at the dates because I want to buy the product that is the freshest. But I will still eat most things past the expiration date as long as the seem/smell OK!
4. Should athletes be role models?
Regardless of whether they should be, they usually are and that’s something that goes along with the profession. Just like celebrities shouldn’t complain about their lack of privacy. It comes with the job and is one of the drawbacks of being rich and famous.
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What’s something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
I would love to go to Mt. Everest base camp! And many other places in the world… Traveling everywhere is my main lifetime goal.
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
I would create some kind of animal shelter/sanctuary. I love animals and it would be great to have that much land and money to provide to animals in need.
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7pm start time, what time will I actually see you there?
Depends on different factors: Is it a dinner party? Am I coming by myself or with a friend? Usually I will be on time but if I’m late it’s usually on purpose to avoid social awkwardness. 🙂
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The list of books I want to read this summer is growing ridiculously long. What’s one book you hope to read soon?