1. If we met up for coffee what would we talk about?
Well I wouldn’t be drinking coffee; yuck! I’d probably blab on about my new job as a children’s librarian, complain about taking summer classes, tell some funny (probably only to me) stories about my cats, and reveal how nerdily excited I am about going to a Khaled Hosseini book signing in two weeks.
2. What is one great thing that has happened to you this month?
I visited Chicago! It was awesome.
3. Where is the last place you went?
I went to Pearson’s Falls this afternoon… I am going to be leading a hike there as a Summer Reading Program event and wanted to check it out!
4. If you could meet up with one or two bloggers who would they be?
Kristi from Pineapples and Sunshine because she was my first blog swap partner and has been great about keeping in touch. And Beth from Living A Goddess Life is a great blogging buddy as well.
5. What are your pet peeves?
Too many to name… The first one that comes to me is how my mom leaves used tissues around the house. And dirty hand towels in the kitchen. Gross!