1. How connected are you to your phone? Do you always have it on you?
I just got a smart phone about two months ago and I don’t think I’m that bad. Much better than some people I know anyway.
2. Would you be able to be away from your computer for an entire week?
Yes but I wouldn’t like it.
3. If you had to get rid of one of the following, which would it be and why? Cell phone, computer, or TV?
TV. I watch everything on the internet anyway.
4. Do you think you could ever live off the grid?
I could but I wouldn’t choose to.
5. Tell us about a time you disconnected from technology/the world and how you dealt with it. Was it good or bad?
Last summer when I was on the Trans-Mongolian Railway. Five days straight from Siberia to Moscow with no internet… Or showers. It was rough.