1. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
Yep… Drinking will make that happen. The last time was four years ago in my apartment complex’s pool!
2. If you could choose an exotic vacation destination today, where would you go?
What does exotic really mean? The next big trip I plan will hopefully be Machu Picchu.
3. Do you prefer to live in the city or the suburbs?
I would say city or country… I’ve lived in both and there are things I like about both. Suburbs? Bleh.
4. If you could paint, draw, or illustrate any masterpiece in the world, what would it be?
Probably Machu Picchu!
5. What is your favorite dish to cook when you’re cooking for one?
Redneck pasta… Tri-colored rotini, ranch, shredded cheese, and canned peas. Because only I could enjoy that!
6. Who has recently influenced you in a spectacular way? I saw the Dalai Lama speak, and that’s the obvious answer for me. His message of peace was expected, but he laid out the how’s and why’s. It is important to learn that everything comes from within us. We have the capacity to stop hatred within us. We have the capacity to forgive within us. We have the power to love within us.
7. Have you ever considered dating a person who’s younger than you? If so, how young would you go?
I haven’t dated anyone that much younger… The youngest I would go is probably five years.
8. What do you typically wear when you’re at home with no plans to go out?
A t-shirt and sweat/yoga/PJ pants.
9. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
Showers in the morning and a bubble bath or the hot tub at night.
10. When you meet strangers are you outgoing or more introverted?
Depends on the situation… A small group/one on one or I’m drinking then I’m more outgoing but if it’s a big sober group then I’m introverted. 🙂