1. I talked to one of my BFFs, Colin, on the phone last night for over an hour. I haven’t seen him in almost four years! We’re planning a meet-up in Boston for Labor Day weekend.
2. Spring is here!!! The temps are in the 70s/80s, me and the kitties have been hanging out outside, the flowers are blooming, and the frogs are chillin’ by the pond.
3. I got some librarian accessories in the mail this week!!
4. I checked a ton of books out from the library! Started reading The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult last night…
5. This article called “22 Things You Could Be Doing With Your Life Besides Getting Married” really spoke to me… I am getting an advanced degree and I love traveling, reading, cooking, blogging, my kitties, and Tom Hardy!
Crappies/pits: I looked at an apartment this week but didn’t love it. I think I am gonna stay with my mom for awhile longer and save money. Also I wanted to go to the Asheville Tourists home opener last night, but it got rained out!