1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sunrise service? Eating too much chocolate?
Making these carrot cupcakes for Easter lunch.
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
I’m 30 but I still feel too young to have kids.
3. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs…” Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
I don’t know… In my last relationship I could definitely get angered easily and keep a record of his “wrongs.” Now I’m just being patient.
4. What’s a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
Can’t think of any flowers I really associate with childhood… Maybe daffodils?
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what’s your go-to song? If not and you’re given the opportunity, would you?
I have many times, unfortunately for the people listening. My ex and I used to sing “Hit My Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears. Here’s my most recent karaoke adventure…
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
I don’t have any baskets!
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
At work when I went to change Hayden’s diaper and closed the door… The doorknob fell off and we were locked in her room. Luckily I had my phone in my pocket so I could get in touch with her dad to come home and let us out. If not I don’t know what I would have done!