1. What kinds of seafood have you tried and liked? What is the most unique seafood you’ve eaten?
I don’t like seafood and I haven’t tried many… Some fish, lobster, crab cakes, crab dip, popcorn shrimp. My favorite is popcorn shrimp but I still never eat it.
2. An unforgettable vacation moment is _____________________.
Sea kayaking in Thailand. It was amazing! Read more about that here.
3. When was the last time you tried something new?
Hmmm I dunno. I started a new job recently.
4. Who or what inspires you?
My determination to get my dream job and my passion for travel.
5. How did you chose the names of your children. If you don’t have kids, how do you choose pet names?
I don’t have kids but I have names picked out: Emerson Harper for a girl (Emmie) and Finnegan for a boy (Finn but I need a middle name!). My cats’ names are Diesel Gambrinus and Riley Moonshine. I love the name Riley for a girl but I have a friend who used it already so I feel like I shouldn’t! Except for a cat. 🙂 I always joked if I had kids I would give them redneck names of Diesel and Baby Jane. So I was going to name my cats that but I had a cat named Janie growing up so Baby Jane seemed too similar. I thought Moonshine was pretty redneck too, and a cat name I always liked, so I went with that. Then I figured Diesel needed an alcoholic middle name as well… Gambrinus was my favorite Czech beer when I lived in Prague. Diesel ended up being a girl and not a boy as I thought but she already had the boy name so…