10 Things I Don’t Know How To Do
1. Change a flat tire. Yeah, I’ve been shown how to do it but I’m pretty sure I’d never be able to do it on my own. Anyway, that’s what AAA is for.
2. Whistle! How frustrating.
3. Drive a big truck or van. I have a few times and it was terrifying!
4. Cook steak. I only make dishes with boneless, skinless chicken or ground meat.
5. Cook eggs. I don’t eat them so I don’t cook them!
6. Speak a foreign language. Wish I did!
7. Give massages. My hands hurt after one minute.
8. Take criticism, even if it’s constructive. So don’t give it to me! 😉
9. Add icons to my blog page that link to my social media sites. Someone help me!
10. Not be a “no reply” blogger. I see all kind of posts that address this for people who use other blogging sites but not WordPress.