1. Sam is crazy for The Lion King. Do you have a favorite Disney movie?
I love The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and Beauty and the Beast.
2. The song tells us that Hakuna Matata “means no worries”. Is something worrying you right now?
Not really! 🙂
3. Who is the most optimistic person you know?
My friend Cindy… She is so positive!
4. Elton John wrote “Hakuna Matata” but didn’t record it. Name a song Sir Elton is famous for singing.
“Candle in the Wind” is the first one that came to mind.
5. Can you play the piano?
No, only a few basic songs like “Do Re Mi”.
6. Congratulations! You just won a guided African safari tour! 8 days in Zambia and Botswana for you and a friend. All expenses paid, and allowing you access to breathtaking, unforgettable sights. It takes at least 30 hours to get there, and before you go you’ll need yellow fever and hepatitis vaccinations and medication to prevent malaria. Are you up for it?
7. There’s been a mistake. You really won a 4 night Disney Bahamas cruise for two. Are you relieved or disappointed that you’ll be partying with a guy in a Simba suit on the Lido Deck instead of observing a real lion in the wild?
8. Let’s bring this back to real life… Do you have any vacation plans?
Yes! Chicago in May and Greece in September.
9. Describe your luggage. Is it durable and high quality? Or are you like Crazy Sam, who has been known to use an Old Navy shopping bag as her carry-on?
I have a big, durable black suitcase I’ve had for 13 years!