1. I got a job! I actually had two offers and they were both great but I chose a part-time nanny position so I would have time to focus on school and a library internship/volunteer position. (The other option was a reservations/retail position at the new ziplining place in my town, which would have been awesome!)
2. I also had an interview at a library, so I guess there’s still hope that I’ll get a job in my field… And I got a call back to volunteer with a public library close to me.
3. I got my first smart phone! My brother gave me his old iPhone 4S. I love it!! And I love having Instagram. 🙂
4. I had dinner with my brother and sister-in-law on Wednesday and made these delicious strawberry shortcake cookies!
5. I had a great night out with Breanna and Adrienne last night. Beer flights at Wicked Weed Brewery and dinner at Storm Rhum Bar and Bistro (three cheese macaroni and hangar steak for me).
As for the crappies this week…
This has actually been a great week! I haven’t had one of those in awhile. The only crappy thing I can think of is that my cat Diesel keeps bringing animals in the house… This week it was a giant frog!