1. When were you last facing an ocean? Using just ONE word, describe how you felt as you faced that ocean.
In September, when I visited Grand Cayman and Cozumel on a cruise. One word: Happy!
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
Nails on a chalkboard, my mom imitating my cats Riley and Diesel meowing, and Bella’s meow (the cat I had when I lived in Korea).
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don’t like or what doesn’t fit?
I try everything on in the store! I usually still change my mind and return something.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day… Are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Not a fan.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
I can’t really think of an example… Guess I’m pretty selfish! 🙂
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
I don’t think so, maybe as a kid.
7. We ‘March’ into a new month at the end of this week… What’s something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
I have spring break and a girls night out planned for St. Patrick’s Day!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My cats love to sit on my arms when I’m on my computer. Makes life more difficult but it’s pretty adorable!