1. The Super Bowl! I made some yummy food and was super excited when the Ravens won.
2. A road trip to Chapel Hill full of shopping, eating, and watching basketball!
3. I went skiing! I hadn’t been in eight years so I was scared but it was awesome.
4. I got a pedicure! It’d been too long.
6. Two TV celebrities (both from Parks & Recreation) responded to my tweets. 🙂 The Walking Dead returned and I got addicted to The Americans, Burning Love, and Scandal.
7. I saw four entertaining movies in the theater: Warm Bodies, The Impossible, Side Effects, and Identity Thief.
8. I read four good books… Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns), Now You See Her, Prodigy, and Hollywood.
9. I bought plane tickets to Chicago (May 2-5) and Greece (September 21-30)!!
10. I’ve had seven job interviews this month, so hopefully I’ll get an offer too! I’ve also gotten all perfect grades in my classes. And I lost six more pounds!