1. When were you last ‘on a mountaintop’? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
I pretty much live on a mountain. I took a hike even farther up the mountain with my cat Riley a few weeks ago.
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
No. I’ve always been pretty good with money… Until the last year. I quit my job last January but kept spending money (I had student loan money and credit cards). Then about a month ago I realized it must stop! Hopefully I will find a job soon and then set a budget for myself. My advice: Write down everything you spend. The first week I did this I was SHOCKED. I spent about $200 on stupid crap. IN ONE WEEK!!
3. Cherries… Yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry’s Cherries Garcia… Pick one.
NAY! I pick none of the above. Cherries are one of the few fruits I don’t like.
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don’t know?
If you want to… It’s your choice. I will sometimes, depending on the situation.
5. When you take a road trip, do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
Passenger for sure! I hate driving. I took a road trip with my brother, sister-in-law, and their friend a few weeks ago. We went to Chapel Hill for a basketball game.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
Gray. I own a lot of gray sweatshirts.
7. Who’s your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
My grandmas obviously.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Started watching Scandal last night… Pretty good! And I sent a tweet to Retta (Donna on the show Parks & Recreation) who turned me on to the show and she replied!!!