1. Monday was a boring day. I did get some exercise by going on a walk with my mom.
2. Tuesday Cindy and I went skiing! I hadn’t been in eight years so I was terrified… And she’d never been so she was too. But we both got the hang of it quickly and had an awesome time! Except for being sore for days after…
3. Wednesday I went to visit my grandmother in the hospital (she had knee surgery) and went to lunch with my mom (yummy Thai food).
4. Yesterday I did storytime and babysat, while trying to ignore the fact that it was Valentine’s Day.
5. I did discover a new TV series… Well actually it’s a web series. Burning Love. Super hilarious.
As for the crappies this week…
I’ve applied for a bunch of jobs and heard back from zero. Spent my first Valentine’s Day alone in a long time. I didn’t even get one Valentine from a friend, my mom, or a kid. Poor me.