1. This week marks the beginning of Lent… Will you be giving something up or adding anything to your life during this season of the year?
No, I don’t celebrate Lent but I am on a diet so I’ve already given up excessive eating. 🙂 And lost eight pounds in four weeks!
2. The day before Lent is Shrove Tuesday… Tradition states you eat pancakes on this day. In some parts of the world Shrove Tuesday is actually known as ‘pancake day’. How do you like your pancakes? Or don’t you?
I don’t care for breakfast food but I will occasionally eat pancakes. Chocolate chip or blueberry ones are good, or plain with a tiny bit of butter and syrup.
3. I’m sure there are many, but what’s one love song you really love?
I answered this question earlier this week…
4. What are some things you do to let others know you love them?
Tell them, do nice things for them, be nice to them, etc.
5. Roses… Red, pink, or do you prefer another color? Can you recall the last time someone gave you flowers? Given your choice would you like to open the door and see a dozen red roses, a dozen purple tulips, or a dozen pink peonies?
Roses certainly aren’t my favorite flower but I’d choose pink or white. Not sure when I last received flowers, maybe last Valentine’s Day… I would prefer to open the door and see pink peonies.
6. President’s Day will be celebrated in America next Monday. Does US Presidential history and trivia interest you? Many Presidential homes are open to the public and offer guided tours… Monticello (Jefferson’s home), Mount Vernon (Washington’s home), Montpelier (James Madison’s home), Hyde Park (FD Roosevelt’s home), and The White House (home to the sitting President) to name just a few. Of those listed which would you be most interested in touring? Why?
It doesn’t really interest me. I have toured The White House before and don’t really care to see any of the others.
7. Are you good at keeping secrets?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My body is sooooooooooo sore from skiing yesterday.