1. What is your favorite flower?
Hot pink gerbera daisies.
2. Tell us about your favorite Valentine’s Day.
Two years ago I had an epic Valentine’s Day date while living in Seoul. My then boyfriend and I had a five course lunch, went sightseeing at an observation tower/awesome teddy bear museum (famous for “love locks”), went shopping at a market, and then out to dinner at a Mexican restaurant! And I got my favorite gift ever, 아기 곰 (my teddy bear).
3. Was Valentine’s Day a big deal when you were a kid?
Not really but I liked giving and receiving Valentines at school and my mom always gave me a card and a present.
4. If you could have any one thing for Valentine’s Day what would it be?
A job in a public library.
5. Do you have any special plans for Valentine’s Day?
Nope, I am single and babysitting tomorrow! At least I’m earning some money.