1. In honor of Valentine’s Day next week, what’s the most romantic movie you can think of?
2. The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?
Most probably just slowly die… I do believe in happily ever after but I think it’s rare.
3. What’s your favorite love song?
“Can’t Help Falling in Love.”
4. In 1993, Barbra Streisand married actor James Brolin, who first became famous as Dr. Steven Kiley on Marcus Welby, MD. Who is your favorite TV doctor?
Dr. Leo Spaceman from 30 Rock. Hilarious!
5. In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where’s she’s been recording since 1963. So she’s been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that?
I’ve held a few jobs for two years each… Worked at a private investigation company, an early childhood development research institute, as a hostess at Olive Garden, and as a waitress in high school.
6. Sam Winters once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That’s why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants — she’s certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
I don’t like waiting. I hardly ever go to restaurants at peak times when I’d have to wait. If I drive by Great Clips and it’s crowded, I’m not getting a haircut that day.
7. Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
No, but it would be cool!
8. Crunchy, smooth, or organic peanut butter?
I don’t eat it very often but smooth.
9. Describe your favorite sweater.
How about I show it to you?