1. Chinese New Year will be celebrated on February 10th, and 2013 is the year of the snake. When did you last see a snake? Are you okay around snakes or do they give you the shivers?
I can’t remember… I know I saw one while hiking a few years ago. I don’t care for them but I’m not insanely terrified either.
2. The color red in Chinese culture usually means good luck. Do you believe in luck?
I’m not sure.
3. Sledding, ice skating, building a snowman… If given a choice, which activity would you choose? Which of the three have you done most recently?
Sledding! So fun. I think I went sledding most recently as well… Which sadly was two years ago.
4. Ralph Waldo Emerson is credited as saying, “The years teach much which the days never knew.” Where have you seen this quote played out in your own life?
I just think it means you have to look at the big picture.
5. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
When I went to visit my friend Laura last month.
6. What’s something you can’t say no to?
It’s really hard to resist Coca-Cola.
7. Are you a doodler?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I went to a UNC Chapel Hill basketball game last night…