1. Have you ever been to the opera?
Yes, when I was in high school I went to an opera at Bob Jones University.
2. Maria Callas was often called a “diva.” Is that a compliment or a criticism?
Criticism… I think of a diva as being a high-maintenance spoiled brat.
3. Aida was composed by famous Italian Giusseppe Verdi. In addition to opera, what else can the world thank Italy for?
Delicious food and wine!
4. Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece?
I have been to Italy and it was amazing and I am going to Greece this year.
5. The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What’s the funniest movie you have ever seen?
There are so many good comedies. Bridesmaids is one of my favorites.
6. What’s for dinner tonight?
I dunno yet… Maybe Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo or maybe s hummus and feta wrap. Or a grilled cheese…
7. Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
Only my nose ring.
8. Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold?
Medicine, chicken noodle soup, ginger ale, and I stay in bed!
9. Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive?