1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49ers in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super?
I went to a super awesome beer festival last weekend.
2. Share something you’re a fan of these days?
The new TV show The Following. It’s so good!
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I’m talking the edible appetizer kind. What’s your preferred seasoning on a wing: hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
I don’t eat them often but if a bar has good wings and a cheap wing night then I’m there. Around here I like the wings at Hannah Flanagan’s. Medium please.
4. As long as we’re talking sports today… Have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
I’ve caught bits and pieces of the interview/story. He seems like an asshole.
5. What’s a question you hate to be asked?
How old are you? Because I look so young.
6. The coaches in this Sunday’s big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49ers and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you’re an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
My brother and I were not competitive. We are now when it comes to Words With Friends. I’m beating him at the moment…
7. What’s your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
None really… Does bowling count? I went bowling last month.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a job interview on Monday! I really, really want it so wish me luck. 🙂