1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Living in an apartment with my friend Rheannon, going to college, and working at Goody’s.
2. By this time next year, I…
Will have an awesome job and my own apartment.
3. Do you think the United States will elect a female president in your lifetime? Do you think this would be a good thing?
Yes I think so and of course it will be a good thing!
4. Which fictional TV show character you would shag anytime?
Tyrion from Game of Thrones.
5. Who is your greatest enemy?
I have a few…
6. Tell me about your most recent trip of more than 100 miles?
I went to visit Laura in Columbia, SC to watch the Golden Globes.
7. Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I use Google to make sure I spell words correctly.
8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Jen is short for Jennifer…
9. What are you dreading at the moment?
10. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
11. If you find an outfit you love but the size on the label is larger than you want, do you buy the outfit? Why or why not?
If it fits me then of course.
12. Even the biggest slackers are anal retentive about something. What are you anal-retentive about?
Lots of things. Everything in my bedroom has to be perfectly arranged.
13. Out of all the books you read as a child, which one had the biggest influence on how you are today?
I think all the books I loved as a kid made me a lifetime reader and inspired me to pursue my master’s in library science. The Berenstain Bears were my favorite.
14. Which Golden Girl would you want to spend a night on the town with?
15. What is the one product you would never buy in its generic form even if the generic is half the price?
I am pretty picky about ranch dressing… This is the best ever:
16. How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
My dad told me he wasn’t real when I was five… Jerk!
17. What is the one smell that turns your stomach without fail?
18. If someone holds out a carton of milk to you and asks you to sniff it to see if its spoiled, do you?
19. You have a completely free day and $2000; what are you doing?
Assuming I have to spend it in this day then I would go shopping, to a fancy dinner, and to the spa.
20. What is the most used item in your home?