1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which five books, movies, people, and foods would you take along?
Books: My three all-time favorites The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, One Thousand White Women, and Into Thin Air and two survival guides (Wilderness Survival For Dummies and The Ultimate Survival Manual: 333 Skills that Will Get You Out Alive).
Movies: I would need comedies or uplifting love stories so The Hangover, Bridesmaids, Magic Mike, The Thing Called Love, and Love Actually.
People: My mom, my sister, Cindy for her positive attitude, and two hot guys. Let’s go with Tom Hardy and Jeremy Renner for now.
Food: goat cheese, tacos, chicken vindaloo, yellow curry, and chocolate chip cookies.
2. What is your thought on year round school?
If I had kids I think I would want them to have a regular school year with summer break so finding child care for breaks would be easier.
3. What is your most embarrassing potty story?
When I was a kid I pooped on my bedroom floor and then hid the poop in a doll pillowcase. True story.
4. What’s the temperature where you are?
5. Are you a winter/spring/fall/summer person?