8 TV Shows
I watch a lot of TV shows but I’ll try to narrow it down…
1. The Walking Dead. It got sooooooo good this season. I bawled like a baby when (spoiler alert) Lori died. I know lots of people hated her, but she certainly wasn’t the most annoying TV wife (Jessica from Homeland might take that title… Or Skyler from Breaking Bad before Walt went really psycho). I think I’m also the only person who still doesn’t hate The Governor… He’s got some good in him. And he’s kinda sexy. 😉
2. Californication. Hank Moody is the ultimate fucked up bad boy. Except he actually is a good guy… Who’s also an alcoholic and sex addict. I think he’s ready for retirement though. Let’s finish the series at the end of this season with him and Karen living happily ever after, OK?
3. I have to include Cougar Town because I think it is the most underrated show on TV. It is hilarious! A group of friends who sit around, drink wine, and make fun of each other… And drink out of giant glasses named Big Carl! I have got to get me one of those.
4. I definitely did not think I would be into a medieval fantasy series like Game of Thrones but I love it (and the books too). Especially Khal Drogo, Arya, and Tyrion…
5. Sons of Anarchy is my #1 favorite show. Creator Kurt Sutter is a genius. Katey Sagal is an amazing actress. I am always shocked when this show never receives any award nominations. Season four was insane!! The only time I’ve ever actually yelled at my TV. I’m just sad that Jax is kind of turning into an asshole; I am no longer naming my first born son after him (Teller).
6. Homeland. Who doesn’t love it? I thought there was no way the second season could be even close to as good as the first. We all know Brody is a terrorist now. How can they top that? But oh they did. Crazy!! Brody and Carrie forever… Even though she is the ugliest crier in the world. 😉
7. Justified. I love me some Raylan Givens but Boyd Crowder steals the show. Walton Goggins is one of the best and most versatile actors out there. I HATED Shane on The Shield but I love Boyd. (He was also great in Django Unchained and as a drag queen on Sons of Anarchy.) I really like the premise of the show as well.
8. For my last pick, my favorite show that is no longer on the air… Deadwood. Canceled way too soon! Before the widow Garret and Seth could get together! And was there ever a character you grew to love more than Al Swearengen?