1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
My career! I hope to finish my master’s degree and have a job close to home as a (preferably children’s) librarian.
2. What’s the worst uniform you’ve ever had to wear for a job?
I guess that would be when I worked at Olive Garden… I hated wearing a tie!
3. What was your last kitchen ‘mishap’?
I can’t remember anything going horribly wrong recently. But about six years ago I got a wok and the first time I used it I started a fire and burnt the cabinets above my stove! Never used that wok again…
4. How do you protect yourself from other people’s negativity?
I usually just lecture them about being positive. (This mostly refers to my mom.)
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)?
People say I look like both my mom and my dad. What do you think?
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day… Did you celebrate?
No, unfortunately I don’t have a working bathtub. 😦
7. Some of the ‘world’s best winter festivals’ are: Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnival (Italy), and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor), which would you most like to attend and why?
All of them?? They all sound awesome! I guess Mardi Gras is probably #1 on my list out of all of those. I did attend two awesome winter festivals when I lived in Korea.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My mom and I are going to one of those “paint and wine” classes tonight… Super excited! We are painting this seasons tree.