Since last week was the special “5 for 2013” post, let’s review two weeks ago:
Make crockpot macaroni and cheese for Christmas dinner. It was delish!
Visit my family in Arkansas. We had fun!
Finish reading What Alice Forgot (so good!!) and start another book. I also read The Fault in Our Stars!
4. Donate to charity (check out my Comments for a Cause post). FAIL but it will be done soon!
Make appointments to use some of my Living Social/Groupon certificates. Made appointments to get my teeth cleaned, get a facial, and paint!
Now, my goals for this week:
1. Work out for 150 minutes.
2. Study Spanish.
3. Finish reading one of the two books I’ve started.
4. Donate to the charities listed in Comments for a Cause.
5. Visit my friend in prison.