1. New Year’s Eve was awesome! Cindy and I had dinner at Tupelo Honey, then went to Pack’s Tavern, and ended the night meeting up with more friends and dancing at Arcade. What happened after that is top secret but let’s just say it was an awesome night. 🙂
2. On Wednesday I finally saw Django Unchained. Loved it!!
3. Thursday I did storytime. The cutest little boy saw me come in and his face lit up. He said: “I’m so excited! We sing songs and I like the cute books!” I love it when the kids are enthusiastic.
4. Lunch with my mom at Lime Leaf. Yum!
5. I interviewed for another part-time nanny position and I applied for a librarian substitute position so hopefully I’ll be making some more money soon…