1. How did you ring in the new year?
At Pack’s Tavern with my friend Cindy.
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
Finishing my master’s degree.
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.” What say you?
I think it depends… People can change, or stay mostly the same.
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013?
Love it! I have a few green clothing items and I’ll probably add some more this year.
5. Speaking of emerald… What’s your favorite gemstone?
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012.
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie. (Well, I read it in 2012.)
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year?
This year will be awesome!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Finally going to see Django Unchained today. Can’t wait! 🙂