First, let’s review last week:
1. Work out for 150 minutes. FAIL (I was still sick.)
Finish reading The Night Circus and participate in the Literary Junkies book club.
3. Catch up on blogging projects (movie reviews, the A-Z challenge, my local travel blog, and my new book blog). FAIL
See Lincoln at the movie theater.
Finish making homemade Christmas gifts.
Now, my goals for this week:
1. Make crockpot macaroni and cheese for Christmas dinner.
2. Visit my family in Arkansas.
3. Finish reading What Alice Forgot (so good!!) and start another book.
4. Donate to charity (check out my Comments for a Cause post).
5. Make appointments to use some of my Living Social/Groupon certificates.