1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick’s lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether — either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn’t celebrate Christmas?
I definitely did NOT like it!
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
Nice of course… I am just a nice person. 🙂
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
Other than blog swaps, I only mailed a Christmas gift to Tessa (North Carolina to Florida).
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
A few little ones…
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie?
Love Actually or Home Alone.
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
I don’t think so. Too much going on!
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
No but one year at my grandma’s playing the “Dirty Santa” game (or whatever you call it) everyone got mad at me for “stealing” a gift from a kid. That’s what the game is about!!
8. What’s your favorite beverage in cold weather?
9. What will you remember most about 2012?
Leaving Korea, traveling on the Trans-Mongolian Railway, starting my master’s degree full-time, breaking up with Daniel…