1. How will you spend “the night before Christmas”?
Probably at the movies. My family celebrates on Christmas Day, not Eve.
2. What is one thing you are not?
Rich, skinny, successful… Good at only naming one thing.
3. Fudge… Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
Not really. It’s too rich for me.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
I didn’t attend any craft fairs but I am making some homemade gifts (“reinbeer”, bath salts, and foot scrub).
5. What’s your favorite type of holiday gathering?
I love most holiday gatherings… Really looking forward to my tacky sweater party on Saturday!
6. We’re approaching a new year… What’s going to be different in 2013?
I will have my masters degree and hopefully be starting my career!
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
I like the song “Happy Xmas (War is Over)” by John Lennon.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am finally going to see Lincoln today… Hope it’s good!